In Mars Otomotiv, measures and practices for occupational health and safety are considered as an indispensable element of the work and production process. Our company, within the framework of OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety standards, targets a workplace with zero accidents by establishing a control system to prevent occupational accidents and occupational diseases by proactive approach (prevention of incidents). Within this scope, OHSAS 18001 certification studies will be initiated as of 2013 and it is aimed to complete the certification process in 2014.
The principles determined by our company in accordance with this target are listed as follows:
- To make inspections and determinations related to occupational health and safety in a complete and timely manner.
- Timely and complete elimination of deficiencies identified as a result of audits
- To raise awareness of our employees on occupational health and safety
- To comply with applicable occupational health and safety legislation as well as the standards required by the relevant authorities.
- Ensuring the pre-determination and elimination of risks by conducting regular risk analyzes